ny is closer. I'll come and visit, often. I'm sorry I'm so out of touch, love. But I'm destroying my life and I need time to pick ip the pieces. I feel like i have nothing of importance to say to people so i avoid them. I'm sorry i'm letting my shit effect you, this not a side of me i'm proud of. I think this is my bad streak, you knoe when you get in a relationship and you wonder - so what is his/her flaw. Well this is mine, I become something that resemble the dead more than the living during the dark months. I'm not gonna keep saying I'll be back soon, 'cause I don't know when I will.
ny is closer. I'll come and visit, often.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I'm so out of touch, love. But I'm destroying my life and I need time to pick ip the pieces. I feel like i have nothing of importance to say to people so i avoid them. I'm sorry i'm letting my shit effect you, this not a side of me i'm proud of. I think this is my bad streak, you knoe when you get in a relationship and you wonder - so what is his/her flaw. Well this is mine, I become something that resemble the dead more than the living during the dark months. I'm not gonna keep saying I'll be back soon, 'cause I don't know when I will.