10.09.2010

It started with Goran finding two strands of notes with ALICE and LÄPPSTIFT on, and a few empty ones. and decided to spin on it. so me Goran wrote a non cohesive short story in lecture the other day. so damn distracting, I concentrated more on what to write next than what our lecturer said at front. Also what the story really was about. I played the scenes over and over in my head. what could have happened and what never happened inbetween. distracting.

the story,
I händerna håller Alice läppstiftet Alex tar det försiktigt när han smetar den lättsmälta läppstiftet över hela sin mun, kysser han mig i nacken skjuter jag honom sidleds och går ner till källaren letar ram rep och yxa
Alice tar emot kyssen ömt. Aldrig hade jag förväntat mig alex groteska läppar smaka så ljuv.

how the story ended.

++
Goran is an artist. GORAN HASSANPOUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment