6.05.2010

mishmash av färger. ljusbruna WHYRED skor, vermilion prickiga ben och vinröd sammetskjol och svart spetslinne och power shoulder jacka. standard make-up och orange fizz. Vivienne ringar och håret i en slarvig fläta. Party ikväll. med pojken hon är tillsammans med. Det låter så weird. Liis är tillsammans med någon. Inte jag i alla fall.

4 comments:

  1. No! This makes me want to cry, for reasons I have no idea what they are. Don't get a boyfriend, you're supposed to be single, for my own egotistical benefit. And yet, I'm sincerely happy for you, and yet not, they're all so emotionally-handicapped. Every humanbeing is in it for themselves, in the end, they always put themselves first. You just make sure you dump him, and make him cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And would you take me in, say tuesday or wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, but I'm happy. and it's ok even whatever this will be. I'm happy for now. And i still love you, and you HAVE to come on tuesday. tuesday would be good <3 besides, I'll be in h-stad for the summer anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. which means, I'll be all yours in the summer <3

    ReplyDelete